Force Science is honored to announce that Von Kliem, Director of Consulting, will be a featured presenter at Axon’s inaugural TASERCON event. For those who aren’t familiar with TASERCON, it is a first-of-its-kind, high-energy, experiential training and educational experience for law enforcement. Axon’s mission is to Protect Life — but more importantly, it’s to help YOU do the same. Depression, burnout, and general wellness all directly impact critical decision-making, so Axon built this conference to focus on the whole officer — not just on-the-job tools and tactics.
- Join us as we tap into core areas of human performance with courses focusing on:
- Dynamic ways to PROTECT LIFE
- Techniques to assist officers with strengthening the human connection between themselves and the communities they serve
- How wellness and vitality influence human performance
- Strategies to reduce officer suicide and support longevity
- Best practices for identifying, recruiting, and retaining talent
- These TASERCON sessions are tailored specifically to promote the safety of law enforcement professionals while elevating human performance.
Interested in learning how to extend pre- and post-career longevity by over a decade, curious about how burnout negatively impacts critical decision-making in law enforcement, and how to recruit and retain talent for your agency? Join us at TASERCON to learn more! Save your spot; register today for just $599.
Hotel accommodations at the MGM Grand Las Vegas at rates starting as low as $115 nightly!Download Flyer Download Justification Letter